Mirror, mirror on the wall, do you look like mom at all? Do you and your mom share the same facial features? Often get mistaken as siblings instead of parent-child? Want to surprise your mom with elegant dining? Win your mom elegant dining surprises this Mother’s Day! Send us your photo of you and your mom (or you and your daughter/son) in our Mother’s Day lookalike contest now!
Here’s How To Win:
1. Snap a photo of you and your mom
2. Submit your photo in the form here
3. Share your submission on your Timeline
3. Earn Mirror Points when fans like your photo
Click here to join our Mother’s Day lookalike contest now!
Contest ends Wednesday, 7 May at 2pm. T&C Apply.
Win Your Mom Elegant Dining Surprises such as:
• $50 TAO Seafood Asia Dining Voucher
• 7″ Tart from tart blanc (worth $50)
• Mini Tart from tart blanc (worth $7++)
Terms and Conditions
- No Purchase is necessary to enter Or win
- Contest is open to Fans of the WhereToEat Singapore Facebook Page (“Page”) who are Singapore Citizen, PRs or residents with valid pass holders. By entering the Contest, participants are agreeing to all terms and conditions of the Contest.
- Contest runs from 25 April 2014 until 7 May 2014 2pm
- During the Contest Period: (1) take photo of you and your mother; or if you are a mother with your child (2) Visit WhereToEat Singapore Facebook page and click on the Contest Tab (3) Submit your photo along with required information (collectively, with entry form, “Entry” submitted by you, “Contestant”).Follow the directions provided to complete the entry form; then, upload your photo, and submit. Photo must be submitted in JPEG, GIF or PNG format and cannot exceed 2 MB in size. All online Entries must be received during Contest Period to be considered.
- Entry must be the original work of the entrant, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
- Mirror-Point acts like a cumulative voting point that you get from your friends
- Winner will be chosen based on Judge’s choice with consideration of how many Mirror-Points accumulated at the end of the contest.
- Top 3 selected Winners will each win prize One (1) $50 TAO Seafood Asia voucher plus 7″ Tart Blanc (T&C apply)
- Consolation prize of Tart Blanc Mini Size will be given each to five (5) Runner-ups (T&C apply)
- Winner shall be notified by phone/email as per the information provided in Entry within three (3) days from the announcement of the Winner on the WhereToEat Singapore Facebook Fanpage, and will be required to send a reply mail within three (3) days acknowledging the notification and confirming that they shall collect the prize. Failure to do this will result in automatic disqualification.
- By submitting your Entry, you agree that your Entry conforms to these Official Rules and that Organizer, in its sole discretion, may disqualify your Entry for any reason, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by Organizer, in its sole discretion.
- By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees Organizer shall have a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to the Entry submitted (including all rights embodied therein) and that Organizer, and their respective designees may exploit, edit, modify, post, creative derivatives work of and distribute the Entry and all elements of such Entry, including, without limitation, the names and likenesses of any persons or locations embodied therein, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including for advertising and marketing their products and services, worldwide, without compensation or notification to, or permission from, entrant or any third party.
- This Contest is void outside Singapore and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Organizer and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Organizer, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize and (c) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Organizer and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. By participating, entrant also agrees not to release any publicity or other materials on their own or through someone else regarding their participation in the Contest without the prior consent of the Organizer, which it may withhold in its sole discretion.
- It is a condition precedent to this Contest that all Winners consent to the public disclosure of their names and their particulars (including release of their photographs, voice) for publicity purposes connected with this Contest without payment or compensation. Such Winner also consents to co-operate with and participate in publicity activities related to the Contest organized by the Organizer, at their own expense without compensation whatsoever. Winners are to provide required documents in this regard as may be requested by Organizer.
- By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the Entry to be posted on WhereToEat Singapore websites, WhereToEat Singapore Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/wheretoeatsingapore, other websites and for all uses of the Entry as described in the Use of Entries paragraph below. Entrant agrees that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry and reserve the right to take down any Entry at any time without further notice.
- Organizer: City Life Pte Ltd